- - Prices starting @ 27.99/ sq ft ( 1 ¼” granite, full slabs available for viewing).
- - One Stop Shop. In stock Inventory (150+ colors in stock).
- - Easy access to our digital inventory: Full Slabs & Pre-cut Slabs
- - Laser Templating for fast & accurate measurements.
- - Vein Matching Software for the best seam alignments possible.
- - State of the art automation using CNC Water-jet & Bridge Saw, CNC Fabrication for highest quality production a faster completion of projects.
- - Free Estimate. In Home / Online / Phone / Fax.
- - Will meet or beat any written estimate.
- - Quick Turnaround – 7-10 days from confirmation.
- - Free Design Consultation
- - Our In-house designers will assist you in achieving the look you desire at a price you will love.
- - Call us at 312-427-8663 or email to book a design consultation session.
- - Remnants Galore
- - Save even more money by choosing remnants available for smaller projects such as vanities. bar tops, island, desk area, laundry area, table tops, night stand tops.
- - Recipient of BBB Complaint Free Award for 2010 - 2014, Angie's list "Super Service" Award for 2011 - 2014.
- - Nominated for best design by Chicago Architect magazine in April 2013.
Ordering your granite countertop has never been easier. Follow guidelines below and have your counter installed with-in 7-10 business days of placing the order.
- - Getting a quote: Choices, Choices, Choices. Do I follow my head or do as my heart desires! Bring us a drawing or send it via email to email@example.com or fax it to 847-232-1598 OR schedule a FREE in home estimate.
- - Placing an order: Am I doing the right thing? Select colors and edges.
- - The final price: Wow, I did get a great deal. Your final estimate will be based on our field measurements.
- - Installation: The wait is finally over. Your home value could increase by twice your project cost. Within 7-10 business days from date of confirmation of your project.
- - Once you read these, you will have a clear understanding of how we work.
1. Getting a quote
- - Visit us at our Elk Grove Village showroom and warehouse (directions). Bring along samples of your cabinets, tile, wall color sample and any other interior pieces that will help you select the stone for your home. Also come with a layout (or just a simple drawing with measurements) so that we can price out your project on the spot. During your visit to our showroom we will show you our vast selection of granite, marble, and other natural stone. We will provide you with samples of granite or marble to take home to make your selection easier.
- - Email (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) with measurements of your project. Please provide us with as much information as you can, regarding your project. This includes:
- - Layout and measurements
- - Stone ID (if known)
- - Edge if known)
- - Personal information including the job address, contact information, and any other details that will help us determine the quote of the job.
- * All estimates are based on the dimensions provided to us and final invoice would be based on Precision’s field measurements numbers.
2. Placing an Order
- - To place an order with our company, we require you to complete the following steps:
- - Cabinets need to be installed.
- - All of the appliances in the kitchen need to be on location. That includes the stove, dishwasher, fridge etc.
- - The sink, .DXF file for electronic cutout or its paper template needs to be on location so that we may take it back to the shop and use it for sink cutout.
- - Our per square feet cost is exclusive of removal of existing countertops & disconnection & reconnection of water and electricity.
- - Once the above requirements are satisfied, you can give us a call and we can schedule a measurement within couple of days! Our field measurement technician will provide you with any technical information and will work with you to make sure all the specs and technical details are taken care of, so please have someone knowledgeable present. At the end of measurement we require a 75% deposit based on the estimated price. We accept major credit cards, cash, certified check or personal check.
3. The final price
- - The final price will be calculated based on the measurements taken on the jobsite. We will also verify the stone and the edge selected. If the stone's color pattern or grain is not consistent, we recommend that you come down to our warehouse facility so that you can select the slabs, which will be used, for your project. We can also provide you with a Digital Stone Layout on our exclusive “Vein Matching Software”. At this point we need your "OK" to fabricate the counter. It usually takes us 7-10 business days to fabricate and install the project after the final price is confirmed.
- - The last and final step is the Installation. Please ensure that all countertops are clean of all appliances if we are doing the removal of existing countertops. If not, then existing countertops need to be taken off before the arrival of our crew. Access to the room where granite is to be installed is to clear of any furniture or delicate items, which could be damaged. We will install the countertop and seam it if necessary. Last, we will drill the faucet holes and attach the sink. Upon installing the countertops, our crew will do a final walk through and you would need to sign off the installation sheet. At this time the balance 25% payment is due.